Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun (My Life as a Mom)

   Well its that time of the year and even though I've been "MIA" I'm still here... Soon I will be sharing some of my gorgeous families I have the honor of photographing.On that note my greatest pleasure is my family and the goofy and fun things they will do for me... My girls are full teens now and they think about "Boys" , "Shopping" and my oldest driving lessons :( ... Here is a little bit of how much FUN I can still have with them, !!! I hope that you are all having a Great, Safe and Happy Halloweens !!!


                                                          My Girls for Halloween 2011


My clown and Joker


Miss Joker 


My Little Clown 


Little Belle had to join in the FUN 


Cleo had to join in :)


SUCH GOOFBALLS 


THEY EVEN GOT THEIR TATA INTO THE ACT 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment