Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby Love (Cedar Hill Children's Photographer, Cedar Hill Family Photographer)

    I met this gorgeous couple a few months back when their cute little girl was just 4 months old. I felt such warmth and happiness from this couple for their little girl that I was bursting at the seams of pure happiness and envy at the end of our 1st photo session.  Envy you say " Yes my girls chubby days have come and gone by" The "R" family is just starting to experience all the joys and yes frustrations of having a little one. Its been a while and I hope I do you all proud and that you truly see what I captured ... A love for a little girl that just melts your heart. Our little model today was not in the mood for a lot of smiles and we all looked like crazy people trying to get her to smile :) .. Not a chance !  Well who would have guessed that my daddy :) who is in town visiting and wanted to see me in action, Got our little model to smile and well I think I might offer him a job with us lol. Well I think I've made this couple wait long enough for a little sneak peek of todays action :) ..

                  To the 'R' Family Enjoy and I'll soon send you the information to your Gallery :)
You guys were an awesome team today and what a way for me to start my season than with you all !!!


They are so cute :)


MUAH !!! 


Such a great Family 


Look who's walking :) Love the Boots 


A few of the last shots we got her beautiful smiles 


Happy Saturday Everyone 




No comments:

Post a Comment