Sunday, November 6, 2011

Simply just Together (Duncanville Family Photographer)

                                         Simply just Together... Meet the "W" Family


      I normally like to show different shots of my families, but not with this one, they simply belong together.. They are a unit of 4 and no matter what they are their for each-other. I normally do more than just regular poses with my families, but today what I got what is simply just them :) !! Normally you can do a picture here and there of mom and kiddos, or dad and mom only ! But sometimes a family just belongs together, all Together LOL If not it kind of looks not right, Oh don't get me wrong I got the cute shots of siblings and mom and kiddos and even the ones with mom and dad .... But this family without them being all together it's like a piece of the puzzle is simply missing. They are such wonderful persons and I'm so glad that I have meet them. You see the Mrs. of the family is not just simply my co-worker but a Great New Friend :) ... I'm so glad that she choose me to take some new updates photos of her great family. I had an awesome time and I really do wish that you had a great time as well and that you Love those nice moments I captured and froze in time for you... I hope that one day you'll look back and think " Wow look at us and remember the sweet moments that fly right by us"  So without further adieu ...

                                 Thank's "W" Family and I will have your Gallery up very soon !!!


Love this one .... 


No matter what Family is #1 and always together 


Never a slow moment in their life's 


Thanks for a great way to end my weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment