Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love is in the Air (Cedar Hill E-Session Photographer)

                               Today I was honored due to I had a very special couple that asked me
       to document a Big Step in the Life's. Their engagement photo shoot ! I was almost biting my
                           nails, but didn't. It's extremely rewarding as a photographer, as a friend of the
          family to have been asked and chosen to capture these moments ! I hope that they LOVE
     their photos and that I did them proud ! They are going to make a stunning couple and I can't wait
           till their special day, They also make a beautiful family don't you all agree ...
                                         
                                     Here is a sneak peek soon to be of the soon to be "M" Family
                    Thank you I feel very humble and filled with Joy that you trusted in me!

 I hope not to let you all down :) ... So without further adieu ..... 


Aren't they Cute :)


Sigh !!! 


They are such a cute couple 


They are going to make a stunning couple on their
wedding day :)


Beautiful Family don't you think ?


Love the smiles 


:)


Happy 


Sunday 


Thanks for trusting me and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek ! 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment