Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My daddy (My Life )

                                                                  My Daddy

               My daddy is here !!!! Lol Its been a while since I've had the pleasure of seeing my folks, then we got skype :) and We love it , but nothing compares to having your parents with you and having them physically there with you. You see I'm his little girl, with two girls of my own LOL !
     My parents had 4 sons and 1 daughter, and as my brothers always said (loving of course) I was daddy's little girl, his little princess. Till this day they still "whine" but hey I have to give them a hard time,
    after all " what are sisters for " LOL
              But this past couple of weeks nothing I can put in words will ever describe how happy I have
been to be with the two best men in my life. My daddy and my hubby, how lucky am I.
This time that he has spent with us I will treasure and so will my girls. They use to go for visits as little
girls since they were tiny tots, but its been a few years we have not been able to do so.
So to have him come visit and stay with us, has been just heaven, I want to say Thank you God!

                                          Thank you for giving me a father like the one I have...

                                                     I love you daddy!!! Thank you for teaching me to work hard.
                           For all the hard work you did, to give us the best that you could provide.
          I often tell people that money is not everything, money can give you comfort but never happiness!
     We may have lacked in having the finer things in life, possessions of wants, but we never lacked
                       their Love, trust, support and to me that was better than any money can buy.

                          Work hard and always give 100 % never forget your faith and
"Thank you for always having time for us, for being there no matter what. I got lucky to have two
beautiful people as my parents. Because without them I wouldn't be the woman, the mom, the wife
                                      I am today. Thank you God for blessing me always ... with
                                                         the mom and dad you sent me to :)
           

                                                                           I LOVE YOU DADDY


Two out of 4 of his grandkids 


Blanca and her Tata


My girls and their Tata


My loves 


We love you Tata


My monkey 


My baby girl 


Thank you so much daddy I love you very much !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment