Saturday, December 3, 2011

Better Together (Cedar Hill Family Photographer, Cedar Hill Children Photographer)

                Better together is the only way to describe my next family, after a couple rainy days and re-schedules dates we decided today no matter what we will make something happen :) !! I'm so glad that we did ! This little gal and her little brother I have been taking their photos since 2 1/2  years old and newborn shots..
I love the fact that they are not just a family I photograph but a extension of my family as well. On their last shoot I was able to create a little video with their a "Better Together" I was trying to find a song that well describe what I see behind my lens. Well I find out that its their song :) was I lucky or what :)

    Here is a little note from the song, to better describe my next family I'm about to show off !!                  
                                  Mini session turned out to be better than I thought !!            
                                    Thanks "A" Family for your continue trust in me!




Can't believe he is 1 yr old now 


Her little man 


Daddy's little girl 


HEHEHE CUTE AREN'T THEY ?


                                      " Yeah it's always better when we are together !!

No comments:

Post a Comment