Saturday, April 28, 2012

Loved (Grand Prairie Family Photographer, Grand Prairie Children's Photographer)


Loved ....

The way he looks at her.
Brings her in close and smiles in a way that their are no words necessary….
you just see it,
feel it,

The way they look at their son, 
the bond, the way he told them " Daddy kiss mommy again" just shows you how much love 
this family shares. 


I'm so grateful and honored that they allowed me to take their 1st Family photos :)
I hope I did them proud 


Just makes me smile 


My favorite from this spot :) 


Some Mommy loving 


He wanted to join in the FUN 



One of my Favorites


Too Sweet 


Love this one  


Too cute 


Girls check out his lashes... I'm so jealous but he did awesome :) 


Happy Saturday and Thank you "S" Family for a perfect way to end my evening ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment