Saturday, April 21, 2012

Miss J ( Cedar Hill Newborn Photography)

                               This was a last minute appointment, and oh boy am I so lucky ..
From the moment they walked through my door I just knew we would work together and ROCK this session, and guess what WE DID ! Or should I say "Miss J" rocked her session after all :)

     She came in and was wide awake and didn't want to do anything when it came to photos and poses!

                      Mom was beginning to worry, I told her no worries you'll see, and I took out my
     secret weapon, well what is it you ask ? if I tell you it won't be a secret anymore LOL
Let's just say I got it and look at what beautiful shots we got of her, Sigh Love this stage almost 3 wks


             So with out further adieu here is a sneak peek of Miss J photo session... Sweet dreams








Sweet dreams Miss J 




         

No comments:

Post a Comment