Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ABC 1 2 3 (Cedar Hill Pre-School Photographer)




                                   ABC 1 2 3 School here we come !

      Do you remember the day your little started school, with his little back back and filled with excitement ? Well the first year goes by in a blink of an eye :(  I should know my baby is now a senior in HS. I wish I had done more photographs to look back upon and just to hold them as little ones for
at least one last time. Here is a little guy that is starting out and well before you know it he will be in HS
I know mom that's something you don't want to think about, but unfortunately they grow up way to fast!

   so without further adieu here is Mr. B in his Pre-Kinder session.. Looking forward to seeing him change every year :) Thanks to Mom and Dad for trusting me to capture their little monkey !






Happy Tuesday Everyon e 

No comments:

Post a Comment