Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Double the Fun ( Duncanville Family Photographer Duncanville Children's Photographer)



                                                       Double The Fun

  Due to our crazy weather in Tx. I had to wait a whole week to meet my first set of twins :( boys !
Yup boys I get a lot of girls so when this momma contacted me back in the summer I was over excited.
                         As the date got closer I grew more excited about meeting this wonderful
mom and dad and their two handsome little guys who turned 1 ... Well needless to say that the day came and it was gorgeous out, a little windy but hey we made it work. I'm so in Love with those little
guys and so were my girls..So without further adieu here is Mr. Q and Mr. K









Happy Wednesday :) 

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment