Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School's In (My Life as a Mom)

School is in 2010 

Well I can't believe summer went and passed and now is back to school. I know I'm a little late since they are well into their 2nd week of school ! Yeah I know where does the time fly ? Well as I sit and plan what we are going to be doing this year for our family pictures, I sit and think wow " The girls are so grown up on us ". What can we do this year , clothes style and indoor or outdoor ? Well that's going to be a big surprise .. lol .. Stay tune for we have lots of new stuff coming up ... Halloween, birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New school pictures of the girls...

        Also if you would like a new look to your children's school year picture for 2010. I have a great deal but you must email me or call me for details ... Until then .. Have a wonderful Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment